Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Catching Up....


Hi All,
I wanted to share a few meals I've had the last couple days, and a new one I just threw together today! First up is a snack (pic above) grilled banana, sprinkled with lime zest and a little fresh lime juice poured over the banana slices once out of the pan! Talk about making your taste buds jump!!


This one is the bubble up pizza casserole (recipe in prev post), some mashed sweet potatoes with orange marmalade, and roasted broccoli!



Turkey meatloaf stuffed with cheese and spinach, roasted cauliflower with chili powder, and some canned Bush beans.


Chicken cordon bleu (recipe in prev post), roasted cauliflower (chili one again) and some sweet potato fries. I sprinkled some parmesean over the fries and cauliflower.
On to today.....
I am leaving to go out of town in the morning for a few days, so I didn't want to cook a lot of things today. I went through the pantry, and found some spinach fettuccine. So immediately I thought of Laughing Cow Alfredo Sauce (recipe below), but I wanted some protien in the dish too, so I had a cup of the Starkist Gourmet Seas (ready to eat) Savory Tomato Tuna. W-O-W!! Can I just say YUMMO! For something that was just thrown together, it was awesome, and I will definately make it again!
Laughing Cow Cheese Alfredo Sauce

3 wedges of Laughing Cow Cheese (original swiss)
1/2 cup skim milk
1 T. parmesean cheese (grated)
1 garlic clove
1 T. butter or margerine
Put all ingredients into small sauce pan. Cook on medium or medium high until all cheese and butter is melted. Serve immediately.
Serves 2
Points 4


No comments: