Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snacks, Lunch and a Cold!


Hi All,
I've been working night shift for the past couple days. These are some of the snacks I ate while at work. Apples, 2 pieces of WW light string cheese, skim milk, and SEVERAL doses of Zicam!! I have to rid myself of this nasty cold before going out of town next week!


Sliced bell peppers (nice and colorful), and some light ranch veggie dip (3pt. 100 calorie pack)



This is a good one! Kozy Shack 90 calorie pack (1pt) Rice Pudding sweetened with Splenda! It's good, and filling too. For me, it also helps with the sweet tooth!


Pork Chop with Apples and Onions. No real recipe here. I just took boneless pork loin chops and cooked them in a skillet with a little EVOO, salt and pepper. The apples and onions, I just cooked until the onions became carmalized. They too, were just cooked in a skillet with a little EVOO. Gotta get those healthy oils in!!! I was so hungry when I got up this afternoon that I didn't make a salad or anything GREEN to go along with this meal, so the plate is a little bland looking.....


2 comments:

d.fine09 said...

I've been wondering about the ricce pudding. I might have to pick some up next time. sounds like you are doing great even though you work nights. I would have a hard time not snacking but that is just one of faults, night snacking.

Connie B said...

Oh believe you me....I snack a lot! I just have to make sure I have the right type things to snack on!