Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome!!

Hi All,

I have decided to blog here about weight loss instead of my stitching page. Keeping things seperate for those who really don't care about cooking and/or weight loss. This is just about all I talk about these days since trying to get healthy in 09. I have been cooking a lot, and enjoying every minute of it. I will TRY to post pictures of the meals I cook like Danielle who's blog is GREAT! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tonight I had southwest tilapia (ordered from QVC frozen), roasted broccoli, and mashed sweet potatoes with orange marmalade. YUMMO! It was as pretty as a picture on the plate and I do wish now I had taken a quick photo. After all, you do eat with your eyes first! Later this week I plan on cooking some sort of casserole, and possibly some chili!

That's all for now!

No comments: