Monday, May 18, 2009

Tae Bo and a bruised toe....



Today I did Tae Bo Power from the Capture the Power Set. I LOVE this workout. All kinds of combos of kicking and punching. Really gets you moving! I think this one is about 40 mins including the cool down.




This is what happens when you drop a whole bottle of SoBe Life Water (20 oz) on your bare foot!!! OUCH! [Note to self....GET A TAN! Looking a little like Casper here]

Well, I am at work, and it's time to eat! Gonna warm up some Asian Potstickers (Healthy Choice) and some sweet potato sticks. I found them in the produce department tonight at Kroger. I also ordered some Vita tops and Holey Donuts. You guys are a BAD influence, lol. Just kidding.

1 comment:

thewwchick said...

OMG...that is SO something that would happen to me. lol Hope it clears up soon.