Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Sunday...


Went to Starbucks this morning before picking up Granny for church, as my normal ritual every other Sunday. I usually get the spinach feta wrap too, but this morning things got a little screwed up. Gave my order at the drive thru, order was repeated correctly, get to the window, and the order is completely wrong. Not sure what happened between the order board and the window, but it was a mess. SO, I ordered AGAIN, and after sitting in line for a total of about 10 mins, find out that they don't have any wraps ready. Ended up having to get a refund for the wrap, as they had already charged me for the entire order. So no breakfast this morning. *sigh* Oh well. Moving on.

Hubby and I went to lunch today at Applebees. I SHOULD have had a WW meal, but I didn't. I ordered a big fat cheeseburger and fries, and helped my hubby eat some boneless buffalo wings. Guess I was making up for no breakfast, LOL. We decided to go to see a movie. The Gamer SUCKS!!! Don't waste your money. Then to the grocery store for ingredients to make some soup tomorrow. Will post pics tomorrow! Ta for now!

No comments: