Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weigh Day!!


Happy Saturday! Hopped on the scale today. Loss of 1.5lbs. Yea!! On my weigh days, I allow myself to have an "eat" day. I usually don't count points or treat myself with something. Somehow it makes working your butt off the rest of the week counting points and exercising easier b/c you have that one day to look forward to. Anyways, no breakfast today b/c I was still sleeping after working night shift last night.


I met my sorority sisters @ Applebee's for lunch. My Applebee's has a NEW Weight Watchers option called Paradise Chicken Salad. YUM, is all I have to say. 6 pts.

My treats today are...

Starbucks Cranberry Orange Scone (my fav)


Starbucks Grande Light Caramel Frapp

I'm going out tonight to hear a band preform at a local club. Going to grab a bite to eat there. Not sure what it will be, but I'm sure something none too healthy. I'll tell you about it tomorrow! Have a great afternoon all!

No comments: