Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday's Eats...


For breakfast, two eggs scrambled with laughing cow cheese, two slices of morningstar farms bacon, and an arnold sandwich thin with pumpkin butter, skim milk to drink.


I didn't really have lunch....movie popcorn and water. DH came to break me out of our snow bound house and took me to see Mel Gibson's new movie. Pretty good movie, although, I did NOT care for the ending. It was nice to break up the house bound status though!!


Dinner was SO yummy! Cheese tortellini, veggie meatballs, and laughing cow alfredo sauce! Very filling!

Workout: another day on the 5k challenge down, and I also did Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout.

After workout smoothie: one scoop of chocolate protein powder, 1 TB peanut butter, 1 cup skim milk, and ice. OMG tastes like a peanut butter cup!!
Print

No comments: