Sunday, November 14, 2010

Technology...

So....I tried to blog from my phone early this morning before getting ready for work, this @ 4:30am. Apparently my phone wanted no part of being awake and working, and refused to post to my blog. This is about how I felt this morning too, being startled awake by my alarm clock! Wow, what the heck is that noise???? I was sleeping so soundly after working out for the first time in about 2 1/2 weeks because of the knee issue. In any case...here are yesterday's eats.

Bfast: Subway Western Egg White Muffin (no cheese)


Lunch: Forgot my lunch when I left the house so after my WW mtg I grabbed a frozen dinner. Healthy Choice Asian Potstickers



I really LOVE these!!!

Dinner: Leftover turkey chili and a corn muffin


VitaTop Corn Muffin :-)


For all the runners out there in blog land...HERE is a link for smoothies with you in mind!!

Print

No comments: