Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Hello from work! I had to come in b/c one of my clerks is on vacation and the other's father is sick. I won't be able to post pics of my food today from here (12 hr shift) but here's the breakdown.

Bfast-Jimmy Dean sausage patties, WW Harvest Berries & Cream, skim milk

Snack-Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt, Kashi granola bar

Lunch- WW Smart Ones Ziti with Meatballs and Cheese

Dinner-undecided, but maybe turkey kielbasa and quinoa

Water, lots of water!!

Yesterday was a great day! I spent part of the day doing a 5K with my friend Rosie (who I met on the WW message boards).




I stayed with her Friday night, met her beautiful two daughters, and made a new puppy friend, Holly. People, if you are on WW you really should utilize the message boards. I've made many friendships there, and find much support as well as motiviation.
Off the soap box, and back to work!!


Connie B Print

No comments: