Thursday, April 30, 2009

30 Day Shred Blog....




I came across this funny shred site, and just had to share! All of us "shredders" will enjoy knowing we aren't the only crazy ones out there!

Speaking of the shred....I did level 2 today. I'm still trying to take it a little easy on the heel (achilles tendonitis) and have only been working out every other day. Today makes 2 days in a row for this week, and the heel is feeling OK. I'm looking forward to doing it again today!

OK, that's all for now!

3 comments:

thewwchick said...

You're my hero!!!!

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Love that web site. I wanna be a shredhead too! Jillian is my type of trainer. :) I still haven't tried level 2. What are your impressions of it?

Connie B said...

LOL, thanks Heather!

Kelly, I love level 2. I may even like it better than level 1. This is definitely a DVD that I will keep in my rotation. I am going to start my Tae Bo back today I think, and alternate with Jillian!