Tuesday, April 7, 2009

30 day shred update....

Hi All,

I made it through Level 2 on 30 day shred, whoo hoo! I think I may even try it again tonight, after a walk on the treadmill. I just love what Jillian's workout is doing for my arms! In just 4, yes I said 4, days at level one, I could tell a difference in strength and definition! I am doing push ups now too (who knew) and actually liking them! Level 2 is quite a bit different from level one. Are you familiar with planks?? Well, let's just say that Jillian takes planks to a whole new level, with plank jacks, plank twists, etc.

OK, enuff chatting. Going to get a snack, and then to work out! Tootles!



3 comments:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

OMG. Level 2? I'm happy for you but you also make me a little sick...in a loving way. :)
I can't even imagine level 2. But good for you! You're Wonder Woman!

Unknown said...

WTG! I know your last WI didn't give you the results you were expecting so I congratulate you for still pushing forward and not allowing yourself to get down this week.

Connie B said...

Kelly, girl I'm no Wonder Woman believe me!! I was still gasping for breath and my heart was beating out of my chest but I finished it! Twice now!