Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

Today was another day off for me. It really was my lazy day, and continues to be so. I was supposed to do a workout tonite, but just sat on the couch watching TV with DH and got lazy. I did manage to get in about 44 mins on the Wii this afternoon. Most of which was playing tennis, but some of it was Just Dance. Really cool game, and you really workout while dancing!

Breakfast: Special K blueberry with 2% milk

For Lunch:

One of my all time favs....flatout wrap with a whole banana and 1TB of reduced fat peanut butter, YUM!!


and some pretzel thins from Trader Joe's

For Dinner:

Thai Turkey Burger


Sweet Potato Fries w/rosemary


Burger served on an Arnold's Sandwich thin, with some spinach, sweet potato fries, and broccoli slaw salad. Really tasty and filling dinner!

Dessert: Skinny cow ice cream

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great job with your food today and activity! Keep up the great work. Thanks for visiting my blog!