Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Saturday!!


Weight Watchers Bagel


Weight Watchers individual cream cheese


Maple flavored Morningstar Farm veggie sausage patty

Good Morning all!! I had a rough go of it Thursday and Friday. I had a really bad migraine on Thursday (sick as a dog) and just led into Friday. Headache was gone but was totally wiped out on Friday. I didn't cook, nor did I eat very much, so nothing to blog about.

This morning was weigh in....I had to face the scale after not weighing in for months. I was right on target though b/c I was thinking I gained about 12 lbs, and I was right on the money. Makes me angry at myself, but get up, dust off, and try again. I'm on day shift all weekend, Sat, Sun, and Monday, so it's easier to blog on those days. I will start off with my breakfast for today, and then come back to update it later!


WW Chicken Alfredo frozen meal for lunch....


Kashi Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookie for dessert....


...and Pirate's Booty for a snack.

Dinner was a banana sandwich with about 1 TB light mayo on wheat bread, a small handful of hubby's goldfish, and unsweet tea.

No comments: