Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Sunday...


Wow, it's much too early for me to be @ work, but here I am. Woke up REALLY hungry this morning, so I had come Special K Vanilla Almond before leaving for work.


Hitting up the Pirate's Booty again....


This is a JOKE....I bought these to top my salad and was SHOCKED!!! 4...I say again....4 servings WHAT?!?!?!? Seriously I could eat this in ONE sitting, but could stretch it to TWO, but FOUR??? In any case, I had a salad for lunch, and had to get creative with my veggie burger. I realized I had a veggie burger but no sandwich thins (forgot to buy them) so I improvised and used a WW bagel. More bread than I wanted at the time, but I made do.




Yummy Jello pudding cup for dessert!

1 comment:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

HEYyyyyyyyy! I'm so happy to see you blogging again. It is so funny because I was just thinking about youthe other day. I was wondering how you are doing.

Come on. Come join me in the Bootcamp at SparkPeople.com. My user name is DASSCHUS. It's small steps and totally worth it. It's not too late to join. :)

I haven't receive my Just Dance game yet. I'll let you know when I try it. It's supposed to ship on Monday so I'll probably have to wait another week. :( Bummer.