Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A smile to start the day....

OK sorry getting a little cheeky, but my breakfast looks like a smiley face on a plate!!


mini spinach quiches w/morningstar farm sausage patty


For lunch...subway melt w/no cheese, and chips....I asked for apples but they were all OUT! What?!?!


a little chocolate pick me up...peanut m and m's


Special K blueberry w/lowfat milk for dinner. Here's the story. I really wanted a chicken burger and some cauliflower w/cheese, but DH was running the dishwasher when I got home and I couldn't get to the sink to clean the pan I needed to warm the chicken burger, SO...I went with cereal. I'll have the chicken burger another day, lol.

Now on to the CRACKSHAKE!!! OMG, thanks to Kelly and Marisa for introducing me to this wonderful shake! I adapted it a bit tonite and added about 2/3 scoop of unflavored protein powder since I was drinking it after a workout! YUM!!


I worked out again with Jillian tonite...BL last chance workout.

Ta for now!

No comments: