Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sleepy Tuesday!

Evening All,

Today I worked day shift. LONG very LONG day. I was pretty zapped of energy, one b/c I stayed up too late last night, two b/c of my cat waking me up @ 2am to be fed, and third b/c I had to get up @ 4:15am to get ready for work. Needless to say, no workout tonight, or I may have found myself falling off the back of the treadmill like you see in funny videos!!! On to today's eats...


Kelly's green smoothie with a multi bran Vitatop!!


Snack: Mrs. Mays Naturals I am SO addicted to this stuff it's not even funny!!

Lunch: Subway melt (no cheese) with light Lay's chips



Snack: peanut M&M's snack pack (like the little halloween size ones)


Dinner: Special K red berries with skim milk (really wasn't feeling the cooking thing tonite)

Print

No comments: