Saturday, April 24, 2010

Long time NO BLOG!!!

Hello All,

Yes, again, I fell off the wagon. Not as badly as before, yet still OFF. When I got sick, I got VERY sick for about a week, then had NO energy the entire next week. I let myself continue to use that excuse for not getting any exercise, and then came the BAD eating. Not all at once, but little by little, until I felt like total crap again. Man, it REALLY makes a difference when you eat healthy foods and exercise. I have a goal this time. Maybe that will make me push harder, or not, but I still have a goal...actually TWO!! First, one of my best friends from high school is getting married in May 2011. She asked ME to be her maid of honor!!! I am so thrilled, but don't want to look like a whale in her beautiful wedding photos! So...there goes goal number one. Second, a week after the wedding, I am going on a cruise for the first time!! YAY!! I most definitely don't want to look bad in those photos!!! So I have a year to get to my goal weight. I will set smaller goals along the way, but wanted to share the big picture with you.

Today I started eating better again...but didn't take any photos. I will get that started again tomorrow.

Breakfast- Starbucks spinach feta wrap and water
Walked a 5k for MS this morning to start off my exercising again, YAY!
Lunch-Chick-fil-a #1 combo (not a very good choice but needed food after walk)
Dinner- McDonald's Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad

As you can tell, the cooking had slowed too, so I don't have any good food at the house. Will be going to the store tomorrow or Monday. Thanks for being patient with me and I hope that you are looking forward to sharing more of my journey with me!!

Also, I must say thanks so much to Kelly over @ Happy Texans for giving me an award while I was away! Kelly, you have NO idea how much I enjoy your blog and how much of an inspiration you are to me and I suspect all of your other readers!! I have been out of the blog land loop for a few months now, so I don't think it's really fair for me to nominate others for awards right now, until I can catch up on A LOT of blog reading, so I will just post the very nice award so you all can see it. Again Kelly, thank you!



Print

1 comment:

waymom said...

Glad you are back! Not that I have been blogging either! I really need to update mine, it is on my Monday to do list :)