Saturday, October 16, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza




BBQ Chicken Flatout Pizza
1 flat out wrap (your choice of flavors)
1 6 oz bonless skinless chicken breast (cubed or shredded)
1/4 cup bbq sauce
sliced red onion
1/3 cup Weight Watchers shredded cheese
cooking spray

Preheat oven to 350. Spray one side of flat out wrap with cooking spray. Cook about 4-5 minutes, then flip the wrap, spray the other side and bake for another 4-5 mins. While the wrap is in the oven, cook your chicken breast. Take wrap out of oven. Spread bbq sauce on wrap. Top with cooked chicken, red onion, and cheese. Put back into the oven for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Take out of the oven, slice and enjoy!!

Notes: I topped mine with cilantro to mimick one of my fav pizzas from Brixx Pizza. I also didn't use all of the bbq sauce. I took part of the sauce and tossed my shredded chicken in it, and used the rest to spread on the wrap.

Print

No comments: