Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Loving my Shape Ups!!!!

Hello All,

I bought a pair of Sketchers Shape Ups when Mom and I went to the new outlet mall last week. I wasn't sure that I would like them at first, but they were a really good price and I had a 20% off coupon on top of that, so I went for it...and BOY am I glad I did. In fact, I'm thinking about getting another pair in another color, same style.



Mom and I in the parking lot of the new outlet mall...LARGE Christmas ornaments...can we get thru one holiday at a time, really?!


QVC Outlet...YAY!!!!


So today was a gloomy, rainy day. I was off work, so headed off to pick up the ingredients to make a potato soup. It's a new recipe for me, and I can hardly wait to try it. I'll give you guys a review of it after tomorrow!

Bfast: raisin bran muffin and a fruit cup

Lunch: McDonald's Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad (yes AGAIN..told you I'm addicted)


Snack: Honeycrisp apple and some rice crisps


Rice Crisps I found at Whole Foods today. I'm on the hunt for some brown rice chips that one of the ladies in my WW meeting had the other day, but I can't find them. Hopefully I will see her at the next meeting and get the down low. Until then...these are pretty good and you get A LOT of them per serving!


Dinner tonight was at a Pampered Chef party. 7 layer southwestern salad. Very healthy and yummy! The party was being hosted by a friend of mine from work, but to my surprise....when I arrived I found out that the Pampered Chef consultant doing the party was my cousin's wife!! Too funny, but it was great seeing her too! Well, that's all for now. Ta Ta!!

Print

2 comments:

Marisa @ Loser for Life said...

Your Shape Ups are so cute, Connie!

I love those rice chips! I buy the Trader Joe's version (which are probably the same) and you get so many per serving. Great for noshing :)

Ak said...

I love that McDonalds salad but I haven't had it in a long time- I must!