Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weigh In and new recipe review!!

Hello All,

So the verdit is ....down another .6 of a lb this week. Pretty good I guess although I was surely hoping for more. I started exercising this week after not being able to for almost two months b/c of a cold that just wouldn't leave me alone!



Do you like to work out?? Do you like NEW work outs?? I LOVE the new Tae Bo PT 24/7 workout system!!! The best part....the workouts are only 30 mins! Some of the other videos in my Tae Bo collection are more like 50 mins. Some days, that's just a little much for me! Anyways...please stay tuned this week for a giveaway of 3 Tae Bo videos!!

Last week I tried a new recipe. It was in one of the WW weekly handouts. Broccoli and Sausage Casserole. It ROCKS!!!! Spicy and filling. I will be posting the recipe shortly. Please give it a try!

Today, I am just playing catch up on laundry, working out, and going to a benefit dinner for a friend's nephew who was just diagnosed with cancer at the young age of 32.

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: