Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

 Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter, and spending some quality time with the family! I've had a good day. Church w/ my Granny, to the grocery store, and then back home to get some food prepared for this week.

Today's eats....

Breakfast: WW Baked Apple oatmeal (made w/milk)  w/ fresh strawberries, YUM.  Although this sounds really good, I had to work for it!! I had somewhat of an explosion with the oatmeal while cutting up the strawberries. So...after adding the strawberries to the oatmeal, and cleaning up my mess, I had to nuke the oatmeal again b/c it had gotten cold *sigh*  It was all worth it in the end, lol!

Lunch: Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal, and skim milk. Yeah, I skimped a little at lunch, no fruit and veggies, b/c I got home from church and the grocery store, and just needed to eat something quick.

Dinner: Teriyaki Turkey Burger, light bun, and baked beans

Snack: Raisin Bran Muffin, SoBe LifeWater

Exercise: Gonna hit the treadmill later after I eat and start the new WW run plan that was handed out with the Walk It Challenge. Starting late, but hey....better late than never!!

Later peeps!!

Connie B Print

No comments: