Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Downhill Spiral...

Life has been super busy the last couple weeks! I went to the NC State Fair on Friday for the first time, probably, in over a decade! I did really well with eating while there (considering). I had an italian sausage with peppers and onions. I only ate 2/3 of it. I was told that I HAD to try Al's Fries, as they were "famous" in these parts, although I'd never heard of them. We hunted down the booth, and I ordered a small, which was much larger than a large order anywhere else. I must be honest, I wasn't that impressed. I only ate 1/2 of my order. Moving on to the roased corn on the cob...DELISH!! I wish I'd only eaten the corn and gave up the rest of it. Man, that corn was good!! That's it!! No more fair food, no deep fried anything!

Then I came home, and it went to heck in a handbasket! I really wanted some ice cream, so stopped to get myself a cone while killing time before a candle party Friday night. When I got to the party, my girlfriend's boyfriend made a slammin' spicy dip, so in my mouth it jumps with a ton of chips too. BOO. There were also some mini brownies that somehow got onto my plate. Oh well, moving on.

Saturday morning I did the Autism 5K with some of my WW buddies. That was great!! But I had another party (31 this time) and guess what?! Another bowl of spicy goodness with a ton more chips...and banana pudding! GEEZ! I found that I had no self control over the weekend and I know I will be UP on the scale this week.

Oh, and let's not forget the World's Finest candy bars that I'm hustling for my cousin's twin girls. Yes, I've gotten into those too. WTH?! I've got to get recommitted and refocused.

Well, I guess I better get to work since that's what they pay me for! Chat with you later!

Connie B Print

3 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Oh man. I've been on a downhill spiral for 2 months. :( Best of luck to you!

Connie B said...

Best of luck to you too Staci! I'm back on track today, so hopefully this week's WI will reflect that! I also have two days this week that I'm getting off work a little early, and am planning on hiking both days! We have a great weather week here in NC!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am new to your blog and weight watchers. I started a blog about my weight loss journey. I would love for you to check it out! http://losewithweightwatchers.blogspot.com/