Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jillian's NO JOKE!!

This Jillian is NO JOKE! I've been doing this workout every other day (only done twice so far) and I've been walking around like Frankenstein!! Can I just say how difficult it was to sit on the potty too?!?!?! Wow, I can tell I haven't worked out like this in quite awhile! Anywho, it's a good workout if you are looking for something new to mix it up. I did manage to do this workout before coming into work tonight. Gonna shoot for walking on the treadmill before work tomorrow night. Toodles all!

3 comments:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

LOL Your potty comment got me! I had the same problem. Your legs are like jello.

Jillian is hard core. I've heard that level 3 is hard....that was coming from a marathon runner. HA!

Hot Blonde in the Kitchen said...

nice! keep me updated on how this works for ya - I may have to give it a try!

~Holly Renee~ said...

I read about the 30 Day Shred on the WW message boards all the time. It scares me!! LOL. Jillian scares me on The Biggest Loser! I always said if I ever went on that show, I would want Bob as my trainer (it helps that he is mighty nice looking too hehehe). Keep us updated on how this works out for you, I am still not ruling out buying it. I've even looked at it on Amazon. (Course, lookin doesn't help me lose weight, huh?)