Sunday, February 7, 2010

Queen for a Day!!

Morning All,

So I was SO hungry by the time I got to the Valentine's Ball last night, I totally forgot to take a picture of my plate, but let me just say the food was awesome, and my plate was FULL! I had chicken breast, carrots, penne pasta with alfredo sauce, salad, roasted potatoes, a roll, and cheesecake for dessert. YUM! THEN, this morning DH brought me a HUGE plate of blueberry pancakes from Cracker Barrell for breakfast. Needless to say, I only ate half of the plate b/c they are HUGE!! Man, guess I really will have to work my butt off this week to get off these extra calories!!


Here I am...Queen for a Day!!


DH and I are attending a Superbowl Party tonite. Again, I have no idea what kind of eats will be available, but hopefully something healthy will be a choice?!?! GO COLTS!!!

Print

2 comments:

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

Just found your blog, Looking forward to following your journey...:)

Connie B said...

Thanks so much!!