Sunday, September 12, 2010

Healthy Decisions....

Hello Peeps,

I have found myself right back where I started, AGAIN. Things have been crazy lately, and I have eaten myself silly. I'm not happy with my work situation right now, and am currently applying for jobs that will allow me to work regular hours instead of 12 hour rotating shifts. Exercise...haha! Nope, none of that either. I've made a healthy decision to start attending WW meetings again. I guess right now I need to be accountable to someone other than myself. At this time in my life I really want...NEED...to get back to a regular schedule in my life. See more of my family, friends, and be able to take my Granny to church every week instead of only twice a month. Anyways...long story short...please join me on this new chapter of my journey. Thanks to those of you who hung in with me during my absence. Until tomorrow!!

Print

No comments: