Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Monday...

Hello All,

OK, signed up for WW meetings again. My first weigh in was today, followed by the first meeting. It felt really good to be in the same room with several other people who are going through the same trials that I am, and that I have someone else to share my journey with. I had a pretty good day today, even though I had a sorority meeting tonight, so I couldn't control what was being prepared for dinner. Busy week ahead, but I am looking forward to chatting with you all every day!!

Here are today's eats...


Breakfast: One slice of whole wheat bread toasted, with butter, two slices of veggie bacon, and a small cup of skim milk


Lunch: Subway Turkey and Ham Sub, apples, and Diet Coke


Snack: 100 cal pack of Pop Secret Kettle Corn, and an apple


Dinner: Chicken Broccoli Bow Tie Alfredo, and a slice of toasted bread w/butter.
SKIPPED DESSERT...YAY for me!!!

Print

No comments: