- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 eggs ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly slice
2. Beat eggs, salt and black pepper in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to skillet; cook 2-3 minutes or just until set, stirring occasionally.
3. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles; press onto bottom and up side of 12-inch pizza pan to form crust, firmly pressing seams together to seal. Top with sausage mixture, potatoes, eggs and cheeses.
4. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with onions. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
Yield:Makes: 8 servings (1 wedge each)
*Notes* I used Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage crumbles (entire bag) instead of the tube sausage. It's pre-cooked. I also used refrigerated hashbrowns, Simply Potatoes, instead of frozen.
7 WWPS per serving